Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Campbell, Jeffery: FOXY


I have always envisioned that my first pair of Jeffery Campbell's would be the infamous Litas. I've been obsessed with them ever since they were the go to shoe for a fashion blogger to own. So I found it strange that my first heel splurge would be the JC Foxy.  Maybe it was the amazing deal I got (thanks SOLESTRUCK) or the thought of versatility I could have with the Foxy, but buying these heels just felt right. 

The delivery was speedy and the shoes came packaged beautifully in a custom designed box, which I assume to be a limited edition because I have never seen the design before. Wearing heels is nothing new to me. I'm almost positive I owned my first pair of kitten heels before I could formulate words, but I have never owned a platform prior to these. Comfort-wise these shoes are a God-send to anybody looking for a heel that will last you through the night. Breaking them in the first night was a breeze and every night after I felt as I could have easily been wearing sneakers. These is a perfect concert heel if you ever plan to dance the night away or just vibe to your favorite artist. These shoes just like the Litas are a great investment piece, and I recommend them to anybody who are thinking about wearing heels more often, or are looking for the perfect platform. So if you've been toying around with the idea of buying these, or any JC shoe in my opinion go ahead and take the plunge, they are great shoes and you'll be sure to make a ton of memories wearing them. I know I have. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Like you, ive been lusting after the Litas for years! I havent ever bought them mainly because of the price, but ive recently had hip surgery and wont be able to wear anything other than flats for a barbarically long time. I think once im heeled (pun intended) and my surgeon says its okay to wear heels again, im going to treat myself to the single greatest shoe in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deff should! Once i'm back home from school and working again i'm saving up for the Litas and the JC Soiree. I'm just obsessed with anything JC makes basically! Thanks for reading and commenting:)

      Delete