Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

late night lust

My fondness of the late night spawns from many things.


  1. I get the most inspiration between the hours of 1 and 4 in the night (morning?) 
  2. Taco Bell Fourth Meal
  3. It seems like life is most serene during that particular time
  4. And speed running through a season of your current TV obsession and realizing you've wasted 5+ hours emotionally invested into the lives of fictitious characters. It's even worse when those characters are cartoons. Currently it's a re-watch of Daria. The girl is the best kind of deadpan. 

It just so happens to be that during this time of night is when I come up with my somewhat better ideas, my writing skill seems to improve by a few points, and I feel the need to navigate through any and everything that is google-able. When I die, can I be buried with my secrets that is in the history of my search bar?

Enough with the rambling, here are the shoes that I am absolutely lusting over.. late.. at night.

(1,2,3,4)

No comments:

Post a Comment